sabato 7 dicembre 2013

walls and eyebrows



Once I went to rest up in the mountains, by a friend, we had fun, relaxed, he has solved many things that had to be solved in those days and I was happy for him. I obviously was looking for myself as usual , trying to give a direction to my tormented existence . We have built a huge wall of snow that covered the entire ground floor from the street. Without a valid reason. It was a remarkable effort . Zen . Then, with the end of winter would melt . About  that wall I wrote a song , and then , months later, I found myself in a semi permanent position in front of the Berlin Wall , one of the most famous walls in the world, singing songs about freedom, peace , nature, youth, animals and walls .

I'm running , she pulls in behind . I am anxious, she possess the cosmic calm .

me- " hmmm .. "
her- " ? "
me-"no, you know, maybe , I thought, you could try to walk , just a little ' faster = D = D = D ... "
her- " Hmmmm ... " me- "No ... I mean .. that is .. "
her- " FUCK YOU ! "
me -"Sorry ."

I said that with patience I'm learning! Not that one can immediately reach lofty levels , so all of a sudden! Meanwhile , I think, I can say instead that it is easy to lose it. Patience .

Somehow, between me wishing some juice and her that doesn’t want to buy it, we get to the wall. We sit under the tree with our very poor supplies. Water and some sweet crap . Last cigarette . We  go to work . We speak about random things, the tasks in the assembly of the stage have been set for some time now. Everything is ready . She continues to try to wake up, three hours after actual awakening. I tune the inaccordabile guitar at 60 ° C in the sun. Sunglasses check .Harmonica check . capo and pick check, mics check. Let’s get up the curtains .
Everything is perfect , in front of us there was some people already sitting on the greass . Someone else passing, curious about the couple of us, stops and waits " patiently " ( ... still!) the beginning of our set. 
 We start our set  with " Day by Day " , perhaps I did not even warned her! Initial arpeggio right at 60 /70%, usual standard . Now we go on the refrain and convince them all out and buy the cd ! BAM ! I 'm singing the verse and the she is singing the refrain!! She looks at me. I look up at her. It is a moment that lasts an eternity, but it ends immediately . And then it's a mess. I fall ruinously on the first chord , and start over undecided on the choir . Now we must think only to recall the public. We are singing the right thing! I turn to her, and I see .. I see .. THE eyebrow coming out from the top of the sunglasses .

Some women tend lips , others pull their fingers ,  eats their nails,  some turn the neck around like angry dinosaurs . 

Some only raise an eyebrow .

It's a matter of style.

I believe .  
       
Galeb.                          





 and stay tuned! new album , new video, new posts, new GIGS! Very,very soon!

 Galeb .

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento